The Shoalhaven Mariners Baseball Association runs a junior programme between October and March each year. All games are played on a Friday evening at Ison Park, South Nowra. Any enquiries regarding the junior programme can be directed to:
Gabe Tate | Vice President - Juniors email@example.com 544 756
Come and try information can be found on the following link:
2017/2018 Junior Information: Click Here
Junior Registration Form: Click Here
Here are the instructions for our Junior parents and carers.
1. Once you've clicked on the link you will need to create an account. Parents should enter their own name and email address in this section.
2. Once the account is created then you will be asked who you would like to register, this is where you should enter your child's information, any allergies or special needs.
3. Once you have completed that section there is a box which you should tick if you need to register any additional children.
4. Once you've completed all of the information the site will take you to an online payment where you will need a valid credit card or PayPal account for online payment.
5. Once you have made payment you will receive an email from baseball Australia informing you of your child's registration.
6. Online registration now completed, it's time to "play ball"